skip to main | skip to sidebar

Anatomy Of A Madness

Despite having left Australia in 1970 I recall the time I spent in that country with greater vividness than much that has happened since. My writing, most of which is about the history of Australian football, reflects this. There is also a novel, "Goodbye, Marlene", some of the content from which appears below, albeit in somewhat modified form..

Friday, June 01, 2007

I Dreamed I Was In Love

I dreamed I was in love and it felt real. Warm, fervent, palpable, moist.

Unrequited.

Then I fell asleep, and everything was all right.
Posted by Jaypeedee at 10:02 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2018 (13)
    • ►  October (13)
  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2007 (10)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • Meeting Charlie Brown
      • "What do you call three Catholics standing at a bu...
      • "I know it hurts - it's meant to!"
      • I Dreamed I Was In Love
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (42)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)